Electric Fuel – presently part of the Energy Solutions Division of Arotech Corporation was founded in 1990. Specializing in the selection, design and manufacture of high-end primary and rechargeable batteries and chargers, Electric Fuel offers state of the art expertise in a variety of electrochemistries, and serves as a “one stop shop” for custom and off-the-shelf battery electronics, software, packaging and testing.
A trusted supplier to the industrial, medical, aerospace, automotive and energy storage markets, Electric Fuel’s 140 employees – including over 30 engineers and PhD-level scientists – produce safe, reliable and highly-energetic products that match the most rigorous technical requirements.
An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, Electric Fuel maintains R&D and manufacturing facilities in Israel and the US.
- A supplier of high-end primary and rechargeable batteries and chargers for a variety of markets
- The worlds #1 supplier of water-activated survivor locator lights for the aviation market
- The inventor of a patent-pending flow battery – an affordable solution that solves critical problems in renewable energy storage and facilitates load leveling.
- A partner to OEM clients requiring battery electronics, software, production, packaging and testing services
Electric Fuel’s supported electrochemistries include:
- Lithium Ion
- Lithium Polymer
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Nickel Metal Hydride
- Magnesium-Copper Chloride